Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sweet tooth!

While on my Leave of Absence from work  I didn't follow my eating plan mainly because I had to eat around my meds schedule, but since going back to work on Monday I started back and can I tell you...... I have had such a sweet tooth! Every night I want a "treat" and I need to break this funk RIGHT NOW!  Does anyone have any tips or tricks at breaking the sweet tooth cravings? Because I eat so good during the day and have a great dinner and then at 930 I think man Ruby Snap cookies sound so good (blame my hubby for showing me his pic with the Ruby Snap owner/creator/extraordinaire) and then add that I just so happen to have a half dozen frozen dough balls of my favorite cookie...... YEP I totally made a few cookies last night! 😳 BUT SO GOOD! 
I know that one cookie isn't going to ruin everything BUT every night will ruin my goals! 
And so I'm asking...... Any readers out there that have any tips for this sweet tooth girl? 
On another note. I go to the Drs today for my post-op and I'm hoping he'll give me an idea of when I can start working out again! It crazy to say but I want to run, do push ups, complete a 9minute mission or even work out with my friend Jillian! 

No comments: