Friday, January 2, 2015

Been a long time!

Sorry, it's been a bit! With the new year I reflect back on how awesome 2014 was for me! I lost 63 lbs! AND STARTED THE NEW YEAR OFF WEARING SIZE TEN JEANS!!!!! That's awesome and  then add in the difference in the way I feel, my health and my friends and family that I love so much! I feel so blessed! 
The last week I have been thinking about resolutions (I've never been one to set resolutions) I think this year will be different. I like having a goal in sight and being able to achieve something! (You can't hit a target if you don't know where it's at.) so this year as I ponder all of the thoughts I have in my head I'm setting ME up for success! My resolution will be S.M.A.R.T and something I will be able to celebrate! Since I'm in Vegas right now for Justin Timberlake I'm giving myself until 1/4 to announce my new year resolution. I feel that announcing it will help me have the accountability to stay on track! 
Thank you to everyone for your support and love. 
Now off to shopping! (When in Vegas!) 

No comments: