Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan. 5th starts my new year!

Due to the awesome girl weekend that I'm currently on, (JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT!!!! Which by the way was AMAZING!) My new year is being postponed until Jan. 5th. You need to set yourself up for success right! ;-) 
So I'm taking some time and writing down some personal committments for this year! 

- reach my goal weight of 150 by May. 
- maintain my current healthy lifestyle to maintain my goal weight. Throughout 2015! 
- work out at least 5 days a week. (Give Melissa 5) - workout chart? Pay per workout? 
- take time out of our busy schedules to "slow down" at least an hour out of day and spend it as a family. -no phone zone?
- strengthen my marriage by focusing on/pointing out the positive attributes that Andy has. - I love you because board?

I will be putting these up as reminders for not only me but to hold myself accountable to what I am committing to! I'm excited for 2015! 2014 was amazing and I have found out so many things about myself! I can't wait to see how 2015 goes! 
What are some of your 2015 commitments? 


No comments: