Saturday, January 10, 2015

TODAY!!!!

So many things about today that I love.... 
I'm off work and about to go spend the day on an adventure with my family! I'm sporting my boyfriend today.... JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! Tshirt from the concert last weekend that was amazingly fantastic! I finally broke my plateau..... It seems like I've been hovering right around the same weight for a long time. It didn't help with the holidays. So this last weekend I had what I call a reset weekend. I didn't go crazy and for the most part I ate every 3 hours but I didn't stop the pizza, hamburger or fries from being eaten! ;-) I firmly believe that it's okay to have my reward day and I have one every week. But every once in a while (every 3-4months) I have had a "reset" weekend to break through my plateau. I don't go crazy and it's crazy the things I used to love just don't appeal as much. For me my reset weekend is to throw off my body but not only that it reminds me why I changed my lifestyle for good! It gets me "re-excited" for the next adventure that will be my last 4 months of my goal. (Goal is to lose 95lbs in a year!) with my weigh in this morning I'm down 66lbs and I couldn't be more excited! In this picture I'm wearing a size 10 pant and a small shirt (unisex but I'm taking it!) sizes that just 10-12months ago I wouldn't have even imagined getting to!
And what's even better.... IM NOT DONE! I love my lifestyle! I'm so happy and fortunate to find what works for me! 
Thank you so much for all of your support and love! It helps drive me to be a better me!


TODAY!!! Which is day 258



No comments: