Friday, November 21, 2014

Thought


So this thought/saying has been tumbling in my head for a while and lately it's been BEGGING to be let out 
Since my lifestyle change my eyes have definitely been open to this! Not only do I not know what others are battling, they don't know what I'm battling! 
I know that I need this reminder EVER DAY! It's so hard but even just judging myself against someone else. We are all different, we do things differently! That's what makes our lives interesting! If we all did the same thing, the same way what would be the fun? 
I know that I am SO GRATEFUL for my individuality and for the trials that I have battled, that I can look back and see that they have made me stronger! 
Be nicer to people! BE NICER TO YOURSELF!!! 
LOVE YOU and the journey you are on, focus in on the positive because YOU ARE AWESOME! 

No comments: