Monday, November 17, 2014

Then you find something that cements your WHY?!?!

I've been having a few hard weeks. When you feel like you are working so hard (when the truth is sometimes I've cheated or not made the best choice) and the number on the scale is not going your way.... ITS HARD! I know, the number on the scale isn't what it's all about but it's so easy to say and not so easy to not get discouraged when you see flat or even a gain! I know that I'm getting to the point where I'm really going to have to work for my loss and hard work will pay off! This last weeks weigh in I had a good post. I'm officially down 60lbs with my ultimate goal being 35 more! I know that with the plan that I'm on, I will make my goal. Yesterday I was cleaning out a box and found this gem! This picture cemented why I am doing this! 
While this girl was having a great time and living her life she didn't really know what living her life to the fullest meant. To just about anyone they would tell you she was happy and was positive! (I'm good at acting/hiding) 
I can honestly say that this girl was nothing like she is today! THIS GIRL has learned so much in just 7 months. So much about health, food, workouts, happiness, motivation, inspiration and even about HER! 
And so.... I'm re-dedicating myself to the process! I have 6.5 weeks until Justin Timberlake. I have a goal in mind for this trip! I know I can make it. Then after that it's a sprint to the 1year "finish" line where my goal is to be at my weight/size goal! I just need to be strong and not give into the food and crap that got me at my starting point. I WILL BE STRONG because it's crazy how strong one really is when your health/life is on the line! 

I know that weight loss is not an easy journey and I would love to support anyone that is on or looking to join this journey! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me! I'd love to help in anyway that I can! 

Thank you for reading and supporting! Your support and love help drive me to be the best ME! THANK YOU! 

No comments: