Monday, November 10, 2014

Checking in

Hey everyone! I just wanted to check in and report my week wins/lose.  Last week I set my goals to do 5 - 9 minute missions, 5 - cardio sessions and 2 random acts of kindness..... I was able to get in 4/5 9minute missions. I got in 5 cardio sessions and was able to complete 2 random acts of kindness. This transformation is so much more then weight loss for me. Yes I started out with a main goal of losing weight but the journey has been so much more then that. I have found myself being so much more self confident, not caring what anyone thinks or what they could be saying! (The saying "don't judge others you have no idea what they are going through or where they are at on their journey" is so true.) I'm being the best me! It's a constant challenge and something I must work at daily but I love this new me. And I love that I get better every day! 
I challenge you all to set a goal of even just one random act of kindness this week. The feeling I get once that random act is complete is one of such joy. How could  you not be happy that you are helping someone in some way even if it's just letting them know you care!
This weeks challenge - everyone complete one random act of kindness and report in. No names and you don't even need to say what it was. Just your feelings and thoughts! 

Just a few ideas to start the brain juices flowing! Be creative and let's uplift eachother! 
Random act ideas (RA) 
Write someone an anonymous uplifting letter
Deliver a treat to someone 
Offer your assistance to someone
Pay it forward type of R.A
Take a friend to lunch
Yard-work

No comments: