Sunday, November 23, 2014

HAPPY DANCING

I did the fitting room happy dance! It amazes me when I look back and think just 7 months ago I started on a journey. A journey that I thought "enough is enough" and if it works on Extreme Weightloss maybe it'll work for me! What do I have to lose?  I knew it wasn't going to be easy and I knew I was going to have to push myself out of comfort zones that I had been in for so long! I read Chris Powell's book and started working on my roadmap. 
When I started I was wearing size 22/24 pants and 2x in top. 60 lbs down, 32inches cut, LOTS of hard work, making right choices, falling but getting right back up, admitting/recommitting and 7 months later.... I just bought size TWELVE jeans! This is huge for me as I haven't wore a size 12 since at least my sophomore year maybe even longer!! I tried on a 10 and I probably could've got that size but when you're so used loose clothes to "hide" behind its hard to go to tight fitting jeans! (Still no skinnies in my life!) 
I hope that anyone reading this can use this as motivation that you may need to take those steps out of your comfort zone and push themselves to be 
the best you YOU can be! 
Here is a pic of my fitting room dance! Oh and the hoodie that I rewarded myself with! ;-) I'm a sucker for Nike! 

If I can do it.... YOU CAN DO IT! "It" may not be weight loss "it" can be bettering yourself or loving you. Set a goal and work towards it! 


No comments: