Sunday, October 12, 2014

Starting Point

You know the point in your life when you know you need to change, but you don't know how to or even where to begin and you have A LOT of  "excuses" as to why you can't change. A year ago that is where I was at. I wanted to change. I wanted to have my "Extreme Weight Loss" journey, but unfortunately I didn't have Chris Powell and I had NO way of knowing exactly how to do it. Plus I wasn't in the right frame of mind. I still had all of the doubt words in my vocabulary. I CAN'T, I WOULDN'T, I LOVE FOOD TOO MUCH! 

One day about 8 months ago I was on Facebook (you know my "precious" time) and there was an ad talking about Chris Powell's 12 week weight loss challenge I clicked on it and it took me to the Vemma website. I searched around for a bit but only looking at the price tag and not the benefits I figured it was out of my range. I even talked to Andy about wanting to do it, but I just couldn't justify the cost at the time. 
About 7 months ago I got a weekly message from Amazon letting me know about certain Kindle titles on sale. Chris Powell's Choose more, Lose more for life was on sale. I quickly clicked over and purchased it. And within 2 chapters I knew that this was the journey I was going to start on.  His plan, His stories, His inspiration partnered with the product and 6 months later I am proud to say I am down 54 lbs! And to justify the cost for me, when I figure out my groceries with the Vemma products I still spend less then I did before this journey, when we were going out to eat way too much, when I was purchasing CRAP and JUNK just because it was a great deal or it looked good or even just to buy it. 

Was I able to follow his plan exactly every single day? No, I had my falls, but I was honest with myself, I admitted and recommitted and was able to get back right where I needed to be. 

I know that everyone is different and somethings don't work for everyone. I know that this lifestyle change is what has changed me forever! It's taught me so much about food, life, ways of thinking, most importantly ME! 

I love that there are so many tools that Vemma and Chris Powell have that help me through out the day! Thank you Vemma, Thank you Chris Powell, Thank you Friends and Family for your everyday support! It does mean so much to me to hear your encouraging words and support! But most of all.... Thank you to  my body for allowing me to go on this journey and realize that I really CAN do anything I put my mind to! 

 
Here is my "starting point!" 

No comments: