Monday, October 13, 2014

MIND BLOWN!

So I wasn't going to post today but then I took my 168 day pics and I just couldn't not share this with you guys! 

This is proof that before you ever enter into this kind of journey.... TAKE PICTURES! They are the proof that you need that what you are doing is working! I have days that people tell me they see so much difference and I feel so much better and I am wearing a much different size of clothes but sometimes when the scale isn't moving "fast" enough it's hard. But then you take a side by side comparison and you realize HOLY CRAP it's working!!! 
It's crazy the difference you can see in pictures!


LESSON OF THE DAY - take before pics! It's not fun and even though you don't want to document how bad you are..... It's so worth it when you need a comparison! 

Menu/meal planning/recipes coming in the next few days! 



No comments: